TWUNT on Tour? YES – Following the sad demise (at least for now) of our birthplace The High Brooms Tavern, we are to go on tour. The tour theme? The pubs central to Tunbridge Wells, of course. Whether we find a new home, or simply keep on touring is anyone’s guess, but we like it that way 😉
So…. The next TWUNT Night Tour Dates arranged so far, are…
- Monday 6th August 2012 – The Cross Keys
- Monday 20th August 2012 – The Bedford
- Monday 3rd September 2012 – Sankeys
- Monday 17th September 2012 –The Royal Oak
- Monday 1st October – The Beau Nash (See on Google maps) – It’s behind the Royal Wells, entrance 40 yards further on toward Langton Green on Mount Ephraim.
- Monday 15th October – The Black Horse (TN1 2RF)
Are you a pub landlord? Would you like to host a TWUNT night? Probably the best way to fill a pub on a Monday Night with at least 30 to 50 people. Contact Us.
You must be central to Tunbridge Wells. All we ask in return, is space, freedom to move the odd table and chair and, of course, AFFORDABLE refreshments, as it’s thirsty work singing and strumming.